Saturday 13 June 2015

D’Prince Welcomes Baby Boy With Girlfriend; Don Jazzy Reacts – PHOTOS!



Mavin artist, D’Prince wlecomed a bouncing baby boy with his girlfriend and shared photos via his Instagram page with the caption:
There comes a time when a boy has to become a MAN. The love of my life just gave me a bouncing baby boy. To God be the glory. Now I feel my life has a purpose. To live for my boy. #NewDaddy
Don Jazzy also shared a congratulatory message and captioned it in a hilarious way, his caption read:

o
@Blackdude04

No comments:

Post a Comment

Young lady allegedly kidnapped in Abuja, abductors tell family "you will never see her again"

  An Istanbul-based Nigerian man, Iwuala Nnamdi has said his cousin, Favour Amajor, was kidnapped in Abuja.  The young lady was last seen at...