Thursday 25 February 2016

Céline Dion return to the Las Vegas stage on Tuesday




Céline Dion was overcome with emotion during her return to the Las Vegas stage on Tuesday....
The 47-year-old singer broke down in tears during her first performance since the passing of her husband René Angélil in January.

Céline honored her late husband during her performance with a written message, a video montage and an emotional speech to the crowd in which she said, "We will always be one. You know, I might not hear his voice yet, but I talk to him, I think of him all the time. I feel and I know he hears me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Young lady allegedly kidnapped in Abuja, abductors tell family "you will never see her again"

  An Istanbul-based Nigerian man, Iwuala Nnamdi has said his cousin, Favour Amajor, was kidnapped in Abuja.  The young lady was last seen at...