Wednesday 14 June 2017

Bella Thorne explains her fling with Scott Disick and why she ended it


Speaking to Complex magazine, the 19 year old who had a fling with Scott Disick in May said


"I throw a lot of house parties, and that's how I meet these people," she told the magazine. "They come to my house party and they're like, 'Yo, I heard you're having a party,' and I’m just like, 'Okay, French Montana. Hi, French.' That’s how I met Scott -- he came to a house party of mine [with French] and I was like 'Hi.'"
The same thing that brought them together was what drove them apart: partying.
"Scott is really nice, sweet, charming. I don't drink, and he really drinks a lot," Thorne continued. "And it just ended up ...I just wasn't down. I was like, 'I gotta leave.' We were [at Cannes] a day and a half before I was like I'm booking my flight and leaving."
"I love to go out and have fun, I love to fucking dance, but I just don't party hardcore like that and it was way too much for me," she added. "I was like, 'Woah, this is not the way I live my life, bruh.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Young lady allegedly kidnapped in Abuja, abductors tell family "you will never see her again"

  An Istanbul-based Nigerian man, Iwuala Nnamdi has said his cousin, Favour Amajor, was kidnapped in Abuja.  The young lady was last seen at...