Saturday 9 May 2015

Chris Brown Arrives Home To Find Naked Female Stalker Who Thinks She Is Mrs Brown Naked In Bed

Chris Brown arrived home on Wednesday night after celebrating his birthday in Las Vegas to find an unknown naked woman in his bed
The young woman, who allegedly believed she was his wife, has been identified as Amira Kodcia Ayeb, a 21-year-old college student and taken into police custody for felony burglary and vandalism.I yet will be recalled that Chris Brown took to Instagram on Thursday to post..."I get home and find this crazy individual in my house. She had broken the hinges off the doors. She Found time to cook her several meAls. She Wrote "I love you" on the walls. She threw out my daughters clothing as well as my dogs stuff.'Then had all these crazy voodoo things around my crib. goes to show you how crazy people are crazy! And she painted her name on my cars!!!!'He then finishes off the post by showing appreciation for his followers, but it can be taken too far as he concluded: 'I love my fans but this is some is on some real real crazy s***."A source told TMZ that Ayeb boarded a bus from Texas last week saying she was on her way to see Brown.It was also gathered that the lady, who is an aspiring singer, appears to have stayed in Brown's house for at least two days while he was away in Las Vegas, as they had found dishes in the sink and discarded food.Law enforcement sources told TMZ that the woman had spray painted 'Mrs. Brown' on both his silver Rolls-Royce and black Range Rover.Chris and his crew reportedly grew suspicious when they arrived at 9PM to discover her clothes were also found in the foyer and 'I LOVE YOU' was spray painted on the kitchen counter. They began to search the property when they found the 21-year-old naked woman on the singer's bed, alerted the police and got her arrested.The intruder, Ayeb, is currently being held on a $50k bail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Young lady allegedly kidnapped in Abuja, abductors tell family "you will never see her again"

  An Istanbul-based Nigerian man, Iwuala Nnamdi has said his cousin, Favour Amajor, was kidnapped in Abuja.  The young lady was last seen at...