Friday 14 August 2015

Dr. Dre confesses to assaulting women in the past


post-feature-image
Legendary rapper, producer and business mogul, Dr. Dre has finally confessed to physically assaulting women, in the past, after his baby mama Michelle came out to talk about her experience, and years of abuse from the rapper.
The rapper has also been accused of mercilessly assaulting Dee Barnes, the journalist who did an interview with Ice Cube after he left N.W.A.
Dr. Dre expressed his shame and regret over his actions, calling them a thing of the past, as he said,
"I made some f**king horrible mistakes in my life. I was young, f**king stupid. I would say all the allegations aren't true – some of them are. Those are some of the things that I would like to take back. It was really f**ked up. But I paid for those mistakes, and there's no way in hell that I will ever make another mistake like that again."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Young lady allegedly kidnapped in Abuja, abductors tell family "you will never see her again"

  An Istanbul-based Nigerian man, Iwuala Nnamdi has said his cousin, Favour Amajor, was kidnapped in Abuja.  The young lady was last seen at...