Saturday 8 August 2015

I Don’t Really Enjoy $ex, I Prefer Romance,” Hot New African Actress Confesses





Meet the tall, beautiful and cute Nollywood actress Hannah Ogundare. Recently she had an interview that sent her male fans into an uproar
While speaking with correspondent about her private life, she confessed:
 





“I don’t really enjoy $ex, I prefer romance. Meanwhile, I don’t have $ex often because I don’t have a man presently. But that does not mean I won’t sort myself whenever the need arises. I can always arrange that.”
She is not frigid either, but prefers things to shape out her own way, the way she likes it and wants it.
Interestingly, fellow actors are not hot on her ‘shopping list’. “I don’t think I can date an actor but if such happens, there’s nothing I can do about it but the possibility is very slim,” she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Young lady allegedly kidnapped in Abuja, abductors tell family "you will never see her again"

  An Istanbul-based Nigerian man, Iwuala Nnamdi has said his cousin, Favour Amajor, was kidnapped in Abuja.  The young lady was last seen at...