Wednesday 17 August 2016

NEW | MUSIC |IF GOD NO DO AM KINGSLEY FRED


Kingsley Fred is a prolific praise and worship leader, musician, songwriter, and recording artist. He started singing professionally in 2013 but has been a tenor singer in his church choir for a while and enjoyed backing up. Fred’s late mother Commy Bassey was a soul singer, and we thought her music influenced him. “It didn’t influence me because it always made grandma cry whenever it was played and back in the days there were no MP3s and other devices one could play music with privately. So I just started singing and writing my own way until I gave my life to Christ and started listening to Israel Houghton, Chris Tomlin, Tye Tribbett, Kim Burrell, Michael W. Smith and Bishop Rance Allen.” He says laughing. His musical style is a fusion of rock, gospel and soul.


His newly released single titled Lion of Judah is a song with much spiritual depth, catchy hook and a simple melodious chorus; it also showcases Kingsley as a talented songwriter with impressive vocal range that has been touched by God. We further enquired his inspiration for writing such a song and he said “Cos I am helpless without Him and the battles I fight daily are bigger than me so I need Him to win always”

And his motivation for music is simply a medium to express God's awesomeness through praise and Worship

Booking Contact SMM MUSIC 09030533425\

DOWNLOAD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Young lady allegedly kidnapped in Abuja, abductors tell family "you will never see her again"

  An Istanbul-based Nigerian man, Iwuala Nnamdi has said his cousin, Favour Amajor, was kidnapped in Abuja.  The young lady was last seen at...