Thursday 19 February 2015

Lady Gaga Says She Can’t Stop Gushing Over Her Engagement Ring

Lady Gaga Says She Can't Stop Gushing Over Her Engagement Ring
Lady Gaga is now engaged to her fiance, actor Taylor Kinney . The two have been dating since 2011 when Gaga featured the actor in her music video titled “You and I”


gag2Gaga posted a pic of her ring and captioned it with “My favorite part of my engagement ring, Taylor and Lorraine designed “T��S” in white diamonds on the band. He always called me by my birth name. Since our very first date. I’m such a happy bride-to-be! I can’t stop smiling!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Young lady allegedly kidnapped in Abuja, abductors tell family "you will never see her again"

  An Istanbul-based Nigerian man, Iwuala Nnamdi has said his cousin, Favour Amajor, was kidnapped in Abuja.  The young lady was last seen at...